Support the Kappa Delta Foundation.
By contributing to the foundation, you invest not only in the future of our sisters but in the future of Kappa Delta. Every gift, at any amount, supports educational and leadership opportunities offered to our sisters and the philanthropic efforts of Kappa Delta. Together, we can make an extraordinary impact on the lives of our members and in our communities.
The Kappa Delta Foundation is exempt from federal income tax under Internal Revenue Code section 501(c)(3). Donations to the foundation are tax-deductible as provided by law.
Ways you can give:
- Make a foundation donation. When appeals arrive in your mailbox or email inbox, please take a moment to read about the foundation’s current efforts to make a difference in the lives of members and those in need. Donate here.
- Give a white rose. The foundation’s White Rose Garden initiative is available year-round and coincides with Kappa Delta’s regional and national gatherings. The garden gives both alumnae and collegians the chance to celebrate a sister, friend or family member with the gift of a Kappa Delta white rose. Honor a sister here.
- Pledge to the KD Foundation. A pledge to the Kappa Delta Foundation is a commitment to building confidence and inspiring action within our sisterhood. Pledge a gift to the foundation today to help further our educational, leadership and charitable purposes. If you are interested in making a pledge, please contact the foundation at 901.746.3663.
- Give the gift of scholarship. A scholarship can provide educational enrichment and the tools to guide Kappa Deltas to success. Contact the foundation to learn more about our one-time, multi-year or permanent scholarship gift options.
- Purchase a commemorative brick. Have your name or the name of a sister or group inscribed on a commemorative brick that will become a permanent part of the walkway leading up to Kappa Delta National Headquarters. Purchase a brick.
- Apply for a matching gift. Contact your employer to find out if they have a gift matching program. Let the foundation know if you need any help completing the forms.
- Use AmazonSmile. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. Support our sisterhood by shopping at smile.amazon.com and choosing the Kappa Delta Foundation as the benefiting charitable organization.Include the foundation in your estate plans.
- Include the foundation in your estate plans. Kappa Delta sisters who notify National Headquarters they have included Kappa Delta in their wills or other instruments of estate planning are honored by membership into the prestigious Dorothea Cavin Society.
- Make a gift of stock. Making a gift of stock can have tax benefits, capital gains taxes can be avoided and you may deduct the full fair market value of the gift. After consultation, non-publicly traded securities may also be accepted by the foundation.
- Sponsor a program. The internships offered through the foundation give our sisters a competitive edge when applying to graduate school or in their job search. Contact the foundation for more information about a named sponsorship for a student attending one of these programs.