We build confidence and inspire action!
Confidence is central to the Kappa Delta experience. Our mission is to provide experiences that build confidence in women and inspire them to action through the power of lifelong friendship. With a focus on values, Kappa Delta offers women the confidence to excel academically, develop leadership skills, become responsible citizens and take action in the world.
Members build confidence in others through campus initiatives and involvement in philanthropic endeavors. They raise funds for the prevention of child abuse and host activities to build self-esteem in Girl Scouts.
Take the pledge to join Kappa Delta’s Confidence Coalition and commit to building confidence in women and girls!
- Print the Confidence Pledge to share with others or post it in a prominent place to remind yourself to go confidently! Download here.
- Distribute “Catch Confidence” cards to women and girls in your community. Write an encouraging message on the back of the card and share it with someone who you catch being confident. Order cards here.
- Plan a “You Make Me Smile” campaign. Write positive messages on blue balloons and hand them out around campus or in your community. Or write uplifting messages on sticky notes and place them on bathroom mirrors and other places where people will find them.
- Recognize special friends during International Women’s Friendship Month in September. After all, friends build our confidence!
- Plan confidence-building activities for girls on or around Nov. 14 in celebration of International Girls Day.