Kappa Delta Sorority Announces 2018-2019 Leadership Development Consultants
MEMPHIS, Tennessee – Kappa Delta Sorority is pleased to announce it has hired 12 leadership development consultants for the 2018-2019 academic year, including eight collegians who will graduate this spring and four current LDCs who were recently promoted to senior LDCs.
“These exceptional student leaders hail from 10 states in every region of the country and gained experience at a diverse group of institutions,” said Kirstin Barry, director of extension and consultants.
Current LDCs returning as senior LDCs for 2018-2019 are:
- Anna Andruzak, Sigma Tau-Washington State
- Samantha Elder, Alpha Xi-Louisville
- Ryan Murphy, Theta Eta-Old Dominion
- Leigh Sheppard, Epsilon Pi-Virginia Tech
Graduating seniors hired as first-year 2018-2019 LDCs are:
- Maddie Augustine, Epsilon Pi-Virginia Tech
- Casey Birge, Delta Gamma-Western Kentucky
- Christina Lawler, Alpha Mu-Mississippi
- Shannon Mills, Sigma Upsilon-Indiana
- Ashley Norris, Epsilon Iota-Missouri
- Payton Schenck, Eta Kappa-Northeastern
- Lori Wallace, Alpha Chi-Louisiana Tech
- Lyndsay Wilcox, Epsilon Epsilon-Appalachian State
“We’re excited to see the new class of consultants grow professionally while mentoring and developing Kappa Delta women across the country,” said Kappa Delta Executive Director Pamela Nix.
The consultants will travel from August 2018 to April 2019 to establish new chapters as well as assist Kappa Delta’s current chapters in operations, recruitment and leadership development.
CONTACT: Heidi Roy, Director of Communications
Kappa Delta Sorority is a national organization for women with nearly 260,000 members, 166 active collegiate chapters and more than 500 chartered alumnae chapters nationwide. Kappa Delta is active in many philanthropic endeavors, including the prevention of child abuse and confidence-building programming with the Girl Scouts of the USA. In 2009, the sorority created the Confidence Coalition to promote confidence in girls and women. In 2010, Kappa Delta established International Girls Day to empower girls to reach their potential. It also created International Women’s Friendship Month for women everywhere. Kappa Delta’s national headquarters is in Memphis, Tennessee. For more information, visit www.kappadelta.org.