Corre Anding Stegall Collegiate Leadership Award
The Corre Anding Stegall Collegiate Leadership Award, named for former National President Corre Anding Stegall, is presented each year to the top echelon of Kappa Delta student leaders, based on high academic performance and exemplary leadership within the chapter, on campus and in the community. These awards are the highest individual honor Kappa Delta gives to undergraduate members.
Awards are presented each year at Kappa Delta's National Collegiate Training Academy or National Convention. Chapters are encouraged to nominate one or more deserving members for this recognition. Nominations for the award are due by Nov. 1.
The eligibility requirements are:
- To have held one or more Kappa Delta chapter offices.
- To have held one or more campus leadership positions.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher, on a 4.0 scale, and
- Be returning to college the following year as a senior. (Those returning as fifth-year seniors are eligible.)
To apply and/or create a nomination for a Corre Award, click here.
Each applicant needs two letters of recommendation— one from a KD collegian or alumna and one from a campus contact. Recommendations should come from those who have worked with the applicant and know their leadership skills and work ethic.
The 2015 Corre Anding Stegall Collegiate Leadership Award winners are:
- Danielle Boutwell, Beta Upsilon-Susquehanna
- Cadi Duncan, Mu-Millsaps
- Emily Durocher, Eta Lambda-Franklin & Marshall
- Carol Feng, Lambda-Northwestern
- Stephanie Guang, Theta Gamma-Brown
- Brooke Heller, Gamma Chi-Lenoir/Rhyne
- Allanah Jackson, Beta Tau-Vanderbilt
- Melanie Kaderabek, Delta Beta-Eastern Illinois
- Brittany Lok, Gamma Beta-North Texas
- Morgan May, Delta Zeta-Louisiana/Monroe
- Caitlin McCarthy, Eta Epsilon-South/Sewanee
- Cara Mund, Theta Gamma-Brown
- Kate Ricart, Zeta Chi-Idaho
- Savannah Strayer, Kappa Alpha-Florida State