Support the Kappa Delta Foundation.
By contributing to the foundation, you invest not only in the future of our sisters but in the future of Kappa Delta. Every gift, at any amount, supports educational and leadership opportunities offered to our sisters and the philanthropic efforts of Kappa Delta. Together, we can make an extraordinary impact on the lives of our members and in our communities.
The Kappa Delta Foundation is exempt from federal income tax under Internal Revenue Code section 501(c)(3). Donations to the foundation are tax-deductible as provided by law.
Ways you can give:
- Make a foundation donation. Show your faithfulness to and belief in Kappa Delta by making a contribution to the foundation. You can also make a gift in memory of a sister, family member or friend who has passed away or honor a Kappa Delta sister for an accomplishment or special occasion. Donate here.
- Pledge to the KD Foundation. A pledge to the Kappa Delta Foundation is a commitment to building confidence and inspiring action within our sisterhood. Pledge a gift to the foundation today to help further our educational, leadership and charitable purposes.
- Purchase a commemorative brick. Have your name or the name of a sister or group inscribed on a commemorative brick that will become a permanent part of the walkway leading up to Kappa Delta National Headquarters. Purchase a brick.
- Give a white rose. The foundation’s White Rose Garden initiative coincides with Kappa Delta’s regional and national gatherings and gives both alumnae and collegians the chance to celebrate a sister, friend or family member with the gift of a Kappa Delta white rose. Honor a sister here.
- Include the foundation in your estate plans. Kappa Delta sisters who notify National Headquarters they have included Kappa Delta in their wills or other instruments of estate planning are honored by membership into the prestigious Dorothea Cavin Society.
- Endow a scholarship. A scholarship can provide educational enrichment and the tools to guide Kappa Deltas to success. If you are interested in endowing a scholarship, please contact the foundation.
- Use AmazonSmile. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. Support our sisterhood by shopping at smile.amazon.com and choosing the Kappa Delta Foundation as the benefiting charitable organization.