Christmas seals: a special KD tradition.
Since the first Kappa Delta Christmas seals were distributed in 1925, this one-of-a-kind initiative has raised funds to support the important work of the foundation. Each year, alumnae donors receive Christmas seals designed by a Kappa Delta sister. Once the Christmas seals arrive, members make their tax-deductible donations to the Kappa Delta Foundation.
Enter the Christmas seal design contest.
Interested in submitting your original design for the KD Christmas seals? Follow these guidelines:
- Enter your original idea and simple design.
- Your submissions should be 4 inches by 5 inches.
- Artwork should be digital; usually two to three colors, e.g., red and green, green and black, etc.
- Artwork must be submitted in one of the following vector formats
- .eps – encapsulated postscript
- .ai – adobe illustrator
- .svg – scalable vector graphics
- You may submit as many designs as you desire.
- Entries should be received no later than May 15.
The member who submits the winning design receives a $100 award and an article in The Angelos. Her design will also receive national exposure when Kappa Deltas across the country use the seals on their holiday mail.