Kappa Delta, creator of the Confidence Coalition, offers Confidence U grants to colleges and universities to develop confidence-building programming and awareness initiatives for women on their campuses. Grants of up to $5,000 are awarded to ten campuses to help women find “the Confidence In U.”
The grants provide needed funding for colleges and universities to address one or more issues that affect women on their campuses. Programming can include workshops, speakers, special presentations, awareness campaigns, etc. We encourage you to use your creativity to develop a program that meets the needs of women on your particular campus. This is your chance to truly make an impact in the lives of women and influence your campus culture.
As part of Confidence U, Kappa Delta also presents a special award of $1,000 to one college Panhellenic representative or university leader who is making a strong and visible difference in the lives of women on his/her campus. Before completing your application, please read the guidelines thoroughly and review the timeline below.
Apply for a Confidence U Grant for your campus!
Confidence U Grant Timeline
- April 30, 2016: (Saturday) Applications due for 2016-2017 grants
- July 15–July 31: Grant recipients are notified
- August 1-31: Universities confirm plans
- August 1, 2016–April 30, 2017: Universities have nine months (a full academic year) to complete grant programming
- May 15, 2017: 2016-17 final grant reports and budgets are due no more than three weeks after program completion and no later than May 15
- June 1, 2017: Date by which all final installments are paid
Questions? Email Audrey Waggoner, communications manager, or call 901.746.3647.