KD Website 101
Welcome to the new and improved Kappa Delta website! After months of development, we are excited to share it with you. Not only is the new site more visually appealing, it has new easy-to-use features that will make you wonder how we ever managed without them.
Check out a few key features to get the most out of the website. We encourage you to click around and explore!
- Story-Driven: With the new site design, we focused on telling your stories. Check out the story grid on the homepage, blog posts and the KD Stories page to see how Kappa Delta has impacted its members’ lives. Check back often to see new stories!
- Resource Library: The 24/7 filing cabinet is now the Resource Library. The Resource Library has all the documents you need and is designed to only show you items that are relevant to your role. You can sort by category or topic to narrow down the list.
- Streamlined Logins: You can now use your member profile login to access the Resource Library. This is also the same login you use if you access the Nautilus Network and GIN System. You only need one username and password to access all things KD! If you need help logging in, please email email@example.com.
- Responsive Design: The website is now responsive – you can use it on all your devices and the page design will automatically change to fit your screen. Take the KD website with you wherever you go!
- Find A Chapter: Click on “Find a Chapter” to use the interactive map features and locate collegiate and alumnae chapters near you.
We hope you enjoy the new kappadelta.org!
Communication and Technology Manager